Analytica is seeking a remote Trainer to support in planning, developing, and delivering a comprehensive training program for end-users. The candidate must be an experienced software application trainer with experience to develop, schedule, and execute classroom and webinar training sessions. The Trainer must also have strong verbal and written skills.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist with the training and implementation.
- Analyze the system functionality to develop classroom facilitator-led learning solutions and eLearning courses to support implementation.
- Work closely with the Training Developers and subject matter experts to understand requirements to design training and develop course materials, to develop and maintain templates and scripts.
- Revise training materials for instructional training of adult learners.
- Providing effective and creative classroom and virtual facilitation of training for all levels of employees who oversee and administer social services programs.
- At least 5 years of experience conducting training in both in-person and virtual settings.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting training programs for IT systems.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting data analytics programs, with experience in core technologies such as Tableau, PowerBI, Databricks, Azure and other relevant tools
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.