Analytica is seeking a remote Technical Writer/Quality Assurance to support a dynamic team and will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound. They will be responsible to drive much of the technical, system, and process documentation. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative team.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create, write, edit, standardize and integrate technical documents, functional requirement documents, Root-Cause-Analysis documents, technical design documents and Certification & Accreditation documentations for all JPC systems.
- Format and edit client operational, instructional, maintenance, or test procedures.
- Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Developing Test Strategy, Estimates, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Analysis Reports
- Ensure project-related test deliverables adhere to policies and meet requirements
- Deliver test planning, test documentation, test execution, defects tracking, and test results reporting
- Escalate risks and issues related to test
- Ensure content is of excellent quality, relevant, strategic, accurate, consistent and on time.
- At least two years of experience supporting training programs for IT systems.
- English writing and Microsoft Word styles and structures expertise for proposals; this includes the ability to research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals, publicly available materials) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management with a positive attitude; ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, partners, and senior management. Demonstrated ability to counsel and effectively influence others with and without authority
- Data Analytic Training Curriculum Development, Delivery, and Evaluation
- Agile Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Decision Analysis and Support
- Microsoft Azure or AWS Cloud Environments
- Python, Spark, R programming, and/or Presto/Trino
- Experience Columnar-Oriented Formats (e.g., Avro, Parquet) in Cloud Storage
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.