Analytica is seeking a remote SharePoint Architect to support an enterprise-wide data environment for a high-profile federal client. As part of our team, you will work with a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to provide a full range of application design, development, and implementation.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing 250 businesses in the US for 3 years. We work with U.S. government clients in health, civilian, and national security missions to build better technology products that impact our day-to-day lives. The company offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer-paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing
- Identify/design potential solutions using the Power Platform Apps, tools, and services, specifically Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. Identify/design potential solutions requiring customization.
- Lead SharePoint solution development and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components, and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions
- Provide technical governance and security over the SharePoint environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information systems or related field
- 6+ years of SharePoint architecture, design, development, and implementation experience
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD), highly preferred
- Strong self-direction and ability to architect technical solutions with minimal guidance or supervision
- Experience using full lifecycle development methodologies with web-based applications
- Experience integrating with back-end operational and content management systems
- Experience working on component-based applications including web services, application integration, patterns, and data access development
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.