Senior Data Scientist
Analytica is seeking a remote Senior Data Scientist to provide survey and data analytics support for the ASA (Assistant Secretary for Administration) office at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). In this role, you will utilize your advanced statistical programming, modeling, visualization techniques, data mining, and forecasting skills to analyze complex challenges within the public sector, primarily focusing on survey data.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Designing Surveys - Utilize your expertise to design surveys that extract meaningful insights and data from relevant stakeholders.
- Statistical Analysis - Apply your advanced statistical techniques to analyze survey data, drawing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Data Visualization - Present findings through compelling visualizations that effectively communicate complex information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Modeling - Apply your extensive experience in selecting modeling techniques that align with business problems, focusing on survey data analysis.
- Validation - Describe your ability to investigate, report, and justify model results effectively.
- Visualization - Present insights derived from survey data analytics, conveying their relevance to the organization's business challenges.
- Master's degree required, and PhD preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or familiar
- High degree of experience utilizing SAS, R, or Python to support the development of complex statistical use cases
- Strong problem-solving skills, leverage domain knowledge, information technology, and data science techniques
- At least five years of statistical analysis
- Experience with a distributed enterprise Business Intelligence platform such a SAS, Tableau, or Qlik.
- Experience with development of predictive analytics models
- Experience coordinating and maintaining user stories
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public trust security clearance
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.