Analytica is seeking a remote Project Manager to support an enterprise-wide data environment for a high-profile federal client.You will lead a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to provide a full range of services to include application design, development, database architecture and development, and strategy development.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing 250 businesses in the US for 3 years. We work with U.S. government clients in health, civilian, and national security missions to build better technology products that impact our day-to-day lives. The company offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer-paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field
- CSM, SAFe, and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ consulting, agile project team role, business analyst or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.