Analytica is seeking a remote Mainframe Programmer to support a long standing federal government project. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing dynamic solutions.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create, write, edit, standardize and integrate technical documents, functional requirement documents, Root-Cause-Analysis documents, technical design documents and Certification & Accreditation documentations for all JPC systems.
- Format and edit client operational, instructional, maintenance, or test procedures.
- Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Developing Test Strategy, Estimates, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Analysis Reports
- Ensure project-related test deliverables adhere to policies and meet requirements
- Deliver test planning, test documentation, test execution, defects tracking, and test results reporting
- Escalate risks and issues related to test
- Ensure content is of excellent quality, relevant, strategic, accurate, consistent and on time.
- 10+ years’ experience in Mainframe Application Development (Assembler Language).
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for mainframe development (Assembler language).
- Leverages advanced / proven experience in the Assembler programming language across large and complex implementations and systems.
- Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter (Assembler programming language).
- Strong ability to gather and analyze requirements and translate them into technical specification.
- Ability to design, code, unit test, turnover, implement and support the changes.
- Writing and executing the unit test scenarios/cases to ensure the code quality and reliability.
- Deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, test, deploy)
- Ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to resolve technical issues.
- Optimizing application performance to ensure efficient use of software resources.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.