Technical Project Manager
Analytica is seeking a Technical Project Manager to lead and manage a data management, software development, and IT services project for a high profile financial regulatory client.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospective
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Ensure project activities and deliverables are accomplished within the general scope of project requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Experience in information systems, business, finance, or related technical or functional disciplines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required
- At least six years of relevant experience managing software development projects including three years of experience interfacing and presenting to project stakeholders and C-level executives.
- Experience managing product delivery and/or cloud migration projects
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public trust security clearance
- SaFe Certification
- HR Data experience
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.