Analytica is seeking a remote Cloud Architect to support one or more dynamic, long-term federal government enterprise data programs. The AWS Cloud Architect will have significant responsibilities in designing and implementing cloud solutions within the Federal or Government sector. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of government regulations, security requirements, and compliance standards, coupled with expertise designing, building, deploying, and maintaining business applications and critical cloud infrastructure and have developed skills and expertise to lead the migration of existing workloads to the cloud. The ideal candidate should be able to think/design for multi-cloud and not just AWS.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solve matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Design and implement cloud architectures tailored to meet the specific requirements and security standards of Federal or Government projects.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and security frameworks.
- Develop and implement robust security measures to safeguard government cloud environments.
- Stay abreast of evolving government security standards and integrate them into cloud architectures.
- Conduct and facilitate audits to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards.
- Work closely with auditing bodies to address any compliance-related issues
- Lead the implementation of multi-cloud (AWS and one other cloud provider) services, emphasizing security and compliance.
- Collaborate closely with government agencies and stakeholders to understand specific project requirements.
- Conduct performance analysis and implement optimizations to enhance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of cloud resources in government projects.
- Provide training sessions and documentation for government project teams on cloud best practices and security measures.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation including but not limited to design diagrams, architectural decisions and documents, and configuration files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8+ years’ experience in solutioning, designing, development, and delivering computer systems
- Proven experience as Cloud Architect with a focus on AWS
- Proven skills in leadership, relationship building, negotiation, collaboration, advocacy, communication (verbal and written) , and consensus building
- Extensive experience with application migration from on premises to cloud
- Experience working with data engineers as they migrate from on premises to cloud
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Experience designing and implementing cloud security and zero trust architecture
- Scripting and automation experience
- Thorough understanding of and experience with multiple Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, SAFe, and Kanba
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional and either GCP or Azure certifications.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud environment, services, and offerings as well as either GCP or Azure.
- If you have a passion for leveraging cloud technologies to meet unique challenges, possess a deep understanding of security and compliance requirements, and have a track record of successful cloud solution implementations, we encourage you to apply and contribute to our mission of supporting government projects through innovative cloud architectures
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Analytica LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Analytica LLC will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.